For any Technical help please ask me

DTH Fan said:
Will Super LNB work with existing HD+ set top box? Can we ask Tata Sky to replace our existing dual-tuner LNB with Super LNB? Will they understand the term "Super LNB"?
No it will be chargeable if your
lnb working fine don't replace it if you want to know dura-line be working fine please go to the channel number 672 this channel has been working fine so you don't replace it

Hi abhi ,

Currently I am on tata sky Hd and planning to upgrade HD Transfer.I spoke with CC regarding super LNB.They are telling that there is no super LNB and they use existing LNB for the new transfer stb also.

Please help me to get super LNB

Thanks

khepacheley said:
Any news about Neo channels on TS??

Any special event which is exclusive to neo network and you want to watch it? As per my opinion, both channels are useless. I only watch Neo Network during french open days. Thankfully they are available on my current DTH provider.

Hassan Syed said:
Any special event which is exclusive to neo network and you want to watch it? As per my opinion, both channels are useless. I only watch Neo Network during french open days. Thankfully they are available on my current DTH provider.
I'm a tennis fan..

Missing French Open, a grand slam, is kind of a big thing for tennis fans..

khepacheley said:
I'm a tennis fan..

Missing French Open, a grand slam, is kind of a big thing for tennis fans..

then enjoy it in d2h :tup

Whats d cost of dis dish ?

This dish is measuring 125x135 cms.
I think bigger than 120cms.

Its being sold be solid4u in naraina delhi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock