For any Technical help please ask me

abhijjeet said:
96c2871e123bbd314b3600298aa2beb3.jpg

Like this this is my signal picking

post u dish & LNB SS also here...:sp

This is your TV fault not Tatasky fault if you change your TV like LED or plasma if you get best resolution on Tata Sky you go to any showroom of TV you can watch the showroom owner will give you demo on TV only in Tatasky because Tatasky resolution is best

abhijjeet said:
This is your TV fault not Tatasky fault if you change your TV like LED or plasma if you get best resolution on Tata Sky you go to any showroom of TV you can watch the showroom owner will give you demo on TV only in Tatasky because Tatasky resolution is best
No... not my tv fault bro....

abhijjeet said:
Okay send me some pictures for you TV in HD channel
Okay....I will send evening.....
My question is tata sky using gsat 10 satellite or not????

Nilu334 said:
Okay....I will send evening.....
My question is tata sky using gsat 10 satellite or not????

All we know Tata sky is using GSAT-10

Eventually GSAT-10 will replace INSAT-4A but not now. Before activation of GSAT-9 Tata sky can't migrate to GSAT-10.

Hi abhijeet bro I am using tata sky plus hd stb with splitter cables i.e. without 2 wires and i am not able to watch all new channels. Please tell me the solution

abhijjeet said:
yes I am working on Tatasky as a premium installer I am working in Mdu and highly highly escalated customer FR

Nice to know bro:)

&

Abhijjeet bro i'm not satisfied with my rdtv,sundirect & dish tv dth:-/,so i want to move to tatasky 4k stb,but please confirm when will recording features add in tatasky 4k stb:huh & is it possible to launch to 4k dvr stb:sp:sp:huh,once 4k stb recording features add /4k dvr stb launch means after only i will purchase;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock