Good News Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 2,970
He needs style variation (light/dark mode switcher) more than style chooser (theme changer). :p

Here's the correct link:
oh I've seen the Dark Mode logo 😆 It seems both are separate, i thought both are same in one link 😛

@Bapun bro, long press of reaction button gives a pop-up by the browser for more actions as we get for a right-click. This issue was found a few years back too and was later resolved. Now, after the revamp, the issue has resurfaced.

@Bapun bro, long press of reaction button gives a pop-up by the browser for more actions as we get for a right-click. This issue was found a few years back too and was later resolved. Now, after the revamp, the issue has resurfaced.
Thanks for your report bro. I can confirm the bug has resurfaced after the upgrade. It will be fixed in the coming times. I will notify here once it is fixed.

oh I've seen the Dark Mode logo 😆 It seems both are separate, i thought both are same in one link 😛
My system is in light mode but if I select default system it showing dark mode in forum fix this & image not opening it's redirect to image uploader website

Back
Top Bottom