View all featured content is overlapping dots: Android
Screenshot-2024-0712-190329.png

+​

Give a Button to go Home page of Only Tech
Screenshot-2024-0712-190548.png

Last edited:
View all featured content is overlapping dots: Android
Screenshot-2024-0712-190329.png
It depends on the viewport (screen) size. It will vary and resize based on screen to screen.

This is how it looks on mine (Android):

o0isaJG.png

Give a Button to go Home page of Only Tech
Screenshot-2024-0712-190548.png
You can bookmark the URL on your web browser. :D

I understand that but my device is in light mode
I have switched your account to the default style. Please let me know if the mode switching works correctly now. If it is working correctly with the default style, it means we have a bug with the XenBase style and I can look into it.

I have switched your account to the default style. Please let me know if the mode switching works correctly now. If it is working correctly with the default style, it means we have a bug with the XenBase style and I can look into it.
No sir it's not working

No sir it's not working
It's strange because it's working fine for everyone and we haven't heard any more reports on it.

Can you share the following details:

Web browser name, Operating system (OS) & version that you are using. Also, do you have any customizations enabled?

Ok I am using google chrome (install app option by the toolbar it creates app on home screen) android (color os 14.0) version and no other customisations added

Ok I am using google chrome (install app option by the toolbar it creates app on home screen)
So you are using the PWA (progressive web app) version of our forum. That's causing this issue.

You can wait for some days, there will be a bug fix update, hopefully that would also fix your issue.

Back
Top Bottom