Good News Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 2,970
Notification issue also there, in the morning I seen 2 notification after opened it still showing the same notification after sometime it disappears.
I don't know Notification issue resolved or not ? Still facing this issue in both forum.

Already received notification opened but still showing the notification in numbers after refreshing page it gone.

Mgm5PrZ.jpeg

I don't know Notification issue resolved or not ? Still facing this issue in both forum.

Already received notification opened but still showing the notification in numbers after refreshing page it gone.

Mgm5PrZ.jpeg
There's no fix for it yet. Like I have said previously, I will post here when it's resolved.

No use of reminding about it since it's not in my hands. I can only apologize for the inconvenience.

No use of reminding about it since it's not in my hands. I can only apologize for the inconvenience.

Sorry for reminder bhai, I thought it is resolved so posted here, Sorry if it hurt you bhai and I am not reply here to hurt anyone.

Sorry for reminder bhai, I thought it is resolved so posted here, Sorry if it hurt you bhai and I am not reply here to hurt anyone.
It's not about getting hurt or anything personal.

What I mean was, this thread is followed by so many members. Hence you should be choosy when to post. Otherwise it can unnecessarily annoy them. They will open it thinking there's a fresh update and get disappointed.

Please consider asking these doubts either via the Talk to Team section or, you are always welcome to DM me if you are having these technical queries.

Hello everyone,

A bug fix update was rolled out on our forum today. It is supposed to fix various bugs that appeared after the last major feature upgrade.

One noticeable fix is the 'alerts' counter will now be consistent.

So you are using the PWA (progressive web app) version of our forum. That's causing this issue.

You can wait for some days, there will be a bug fix update, hopefully that would also fix your issue.
Today there was dream dth pwa update did you guys fix the problem

Back
Top Bottom