Four DD education channels go off air due to pending fees

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,981
RE: GSAT 10 : Some little Hope left

so that means gsat 10 is still there and it may be used by tata sky and dd free dish so hope in the coming days we may see some good news coming from gsat 10:sp:sp:sp

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so that means gsat 10 is still there and it may be used by tata sky and dd free dish so hope in the coming days we may see some good news coming from gsat 10:sp:sp:sp

Yeah I think they got extra tps from GSAT10 and members are thinking that Tata Sky will migrate to another satellite from August.:u

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah I think they got extra tps from GSAT10 and members are thinking that Tata Sky will migrate to another satellite from August.:u

we will definately come to know in the coming days whether they will use GSAT10 or some another foreign satellite till then we just have to wait:k:k:k:k

Karan Rockz said:
I think Tata Sky got GSAT10 and they are not moving to any new satellite.:sp

i dont think so..gsat-10 will not be sufficient for tatasky's 4k goal.

if they use gsat-10, how they can achieve 4k goal?

dinesh19 said:
if they use gsat-10, how they can achieve 4k goal?
4K isn't coming to in next 5- 6 years in India. After that it will take another 5 years to become mainstream. So in next 10 years there should be no issue with 4k

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
Did u forget that we live in third world ? Look at 4G LTE. It is common standard in korea, japan, australia and other devoloped coutries where as here in India 2G is common standard. Look at Arina space. They can launch 5 ton class satellite where as we are only capable of launching 2.5 ton class satellite.Same with HD channels. So when devoloped world will adopt 8k or something similar we will get 4k because we are always 2 generation behind. :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock