Four DD education channels go off air due to pending fees

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,975
SUNIEL said:
I think matter is about c band tp.

atleast they should start using C band TP if everything is fine with the satellite

deepums said:
atleast they should start using C band TP if everything is fine with the satellite

Everything is fine with GSAT 10 otherwise u will see failure news because it's not china where there is no private news channels so everything is censored.

Are u sure dipayan.

I just remember some RTI was made which also answered gsat10 healthy

me_saket said:
Are u sure dipayan.

I just remember some RTI was made which also answered gsat10 healthy

100% as
40. What is the GAGAN implementation time schedule?
The implementation of the Final operational phase (FOP) was completed in June 2013. All Ground based elements are installed, integrated, tested and in operation with two space segments GSAT-8 (PRN-127) and GSAT-10 (PRN-128).The GAGAN certification (system, facilities and service approval) are in progressand expected to be certified for RNP 0.1 operations in Sep/Oct 2013and subsequently system will be ready for APV 1.0 operations by March 2014.

Airports Authority of India

dipayan said:
4K isn't coming to in next 5- 6 years in India. After that it will take another 5 years to become mainstream. So in next 10 years there should be no issue with 4k
The fresh govt at center particularly the PM emphasizes on use of latest technology. And the present govt doesn't seem to be sluggish one. So we can hope that soon we'll witness tremendous growth in almost all fields.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock