FOX CRIME closing from 31st May

RE: FOX CRIME closing from 18th April

really bad news...
Ya I too agree, FCrime had low trp's.

Such is the fate of english gec chnls, they always shutdown after a while...

BBC ent, Big CBS Love, CBS PRime, hallmark ( diva universal) :'(

I think few of d FCrime's programs might shift to FX, as FX is doing pretty ok. :k

superdudebuddy said:
bro if these type of channel would be available in lower packs then it may get some viewers :)

I Agree with u bro

It may sound stupid theory but Why not channels like Fox Crime, Zee Premiere and WB (Warner bros) are made available for doordarshan DTH so that it will reach out to the maximum number of viewers. Anyway they are closing down, if viewers of doordarshan are watching them these channel will have some scope of survival, what do you think guys? Any inputs ?

i think that all channels shud b provided @ free of cost.
bcoz all channels have been earning via ads revenue.

so if it reaches to 100% people then surely the trps wud go up for these niche kind of channels

zbridge88 said:
It may sound stupid theory but Why not channels like Fox Crime, Zee Premiere and WB (Warner bros) are made available for doordarshan DTH so that it will reach out to the maximum number of viewers. Anyway they are closing down, if viewers of doordarshan are watching them these channel will have some scope of survival, what do you think guys? Any inputs ?

Agree wid u bro instead of Shut down they should add on DD DTH Platform

if the channels are.provided for free, they are takinf out a significant source of income. the content that these channels show are bought for huge amounts... So it will be practically impossible to make it free of cost

Also making the channel available on dd dth doesnt always mean more viewership because they will end up showing 30 min advt programs , almost 50% of channels in dd show tvc for more than 1hr. daily... This inturn will reduce the viewrship

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock