Discussion How I got my Refund from Tata Play

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Jai Hind DreamDTH users.

In this thread I will share my experience of How I got refund of my Tata Play Account balance from Tata Play.

I had 2 Tata Play Connections which I recently upgraded into Tata Play HD +.
I had ₹3244.05 in one of my account.

•I m going out of city so I want refund of my account. So on 29 March I raised refund request on my account.

•I got call from Tata Play refund team on 30 March & they have placed my request for refund.

Again in evening I got call from Tata Play team but I couldn't received the call so I got this SMS asking me for my Bank details. I submitted the form.

•On 8 April my payment was deducted from my Tata Play Account.

•As my deadline was on 19 April, So on 20 April I again called Tata Play as my money was deducted but I didn't received that in Bank account. They said that It may take time as payment has been processed from our side.

•And finally today (on 22 April ) I received my balance in my account.

Last edited:
Happy to know @Arun Nehra Bro 🙂

I also raised refund for new connection to ceo team, on same day they raised request but they told 7 to 10 working days for new connection cancellation, so again I had registered request for installation

@Vicky bro For new connection of less than 180 days (6 months) of activation.
Actually I had bought binge box new connection @ Rs.2248 in tataplay website ( Used TPLAY200 Coupon) include of 1 month pack, yes bro, ur correct, ceo team told some processing charge + GST will take for refund, that's why I had asked them to install the connection

Why Arun Nehra bro you are changing DTH very frequently,what minus point you saw in Tataplay?Did they took your equipment back?

Why Arun Nehra bro you are changing DTH very frequently,what minus point you saw in Tataplay?Did they took your equipment back?
Not frequently bro I m Tata Play user (80%) & Airtel user (20%).

Tata Play will be last DTH to give (if any) negative point to their Customers.

I am , will be a Tata Play user till the time there is TV in my house.

Tata Play refund team asked me whether I want to return the box or not , I said No.
They said Ok Sir 😌

Last edited:
Ok seriously telling The reason why I did this is to opt for Tata Play LDP pack 😁, I have recharged this account with 19/- which will be over in 2 days and after becoming a deactivated customer Tata Play will offer me LDP packs 🙃

Ok seriously telling The reason why I did this is to opt for Tata Play LDP pack 😁, I have recharged this account with 19/- which will be over in 2 days and after becoming a deactivated customer Tata Play will offer me LDP packs 🙃

Min.recharge 200 right? How could u do 19rs?

What is minimum LDP pack price annual and what are channels in the pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock