FOX CRIME closing from 31st May

RE: FOX CRIME closing from 18th April

Prateek Marwadi said:
no personal attacks please. n please b stay in ur limits. :D:D:D

I know my limit its you who is poking his nose in each and every post so stop all this and post something better it will be better for the forum

Sanjeev said:
I know my limit its you who is poking his nose in each and every post so stop all this and post something better it will be better for the forum

what wrong i have posted. have guts then plz show it to me n to others also.
if i start then u ll definitely.......
i never said any offensive words for u then y u said abt my mentality :( :( :(

Prateek Marwadi said:
what wrong i have posted. have guts then plz show it to me n to others also.
if i start then u ll definitely.......
i never said any offensive words for u then y u said abt my mentality :( :( :(

Even I have not said anything wrong to you I just replied to Shawl bro comments and you replied stating that Ind vs Pak match got more trps why to go offtopic and how can we compare this with world cup match so I said that and if at all you are hurt then I am sorry :) and please now no more discussions on this Mods remove all unwanted post :u

Sanjeev said:
Even I have not said anything wrong to you I just replied to Shawl bro comments and you replied stating that Ind vs Pak match got more trps why to go offtopic and how can we compare this with world cup match so I said that and if at all you are hurt then I am sorry :) and please now no more discussions on this Mods remove all unwanted post :u

i m also sorry :) :) :) :tup

FOX CRIME closing from 18th April

Good that you both solved it,
Be happy.

:hehe, so these ss are d parting gifts :huh :em

FOX CRIME closing from 18th April

@ Prashanta bro, good that you are attending funeral of FC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock