FOX Life HD added in Mega 26 HD pack now

frankn said:
My package is mega 26 HD . not getting fox life HD

Call 12150 and tell them that this channel 336 is giving me error code 4 and it is included in my package,they'll activate it

I am on TN HD Upgrade 28 HD 12 Month Bundled Topup Feb-15 pack and I am getting AXN :HD and Star Sports HD4 (not available previously) and not getting Fox life :HD any clue ??

Still not added on HD PLUS topup :angry
:wall

I m not getting :( :angry

Pathetic customer care. I called up today to add this channel to my magnum HD package. First they said that there is no channel no. 336. When I said that it's Fox Life HD, they replied that it's already activated in my package. I told them that I am getting error 4, they then said that it's may be due to faulty STB. Then they waited me for few minutes and said that now I should get the channel. But now even after 6 hours I am not getting it. Hopeless Airtel.

xlncking said:
Pathetic customer care. I called up today to add this channel to my magnum HD package. First they said that there is no channel no. 336. When I said that it's Fox Life HD, they replied that it's already activated in my package. I told them that I am getting error 4, they then said that it's may be due to faulty STB. Then they waited me for few minutes and said that now I should get the channel. But now even after 6 hours I am not getting it. Hopeless Airtel.
I faced similar issue for Gemini news channel. Call nodal, they will fix it. I did that and it was fixed.

kindly anyone please explain what kind of top up it is. I found it at my airtel app.
SONY SIX HD Rs 1 DBR CHG OFFER TOPUP worth ₹0.0
there is others HD channel topup like this(colors,sony,mtunes,asianet, gemini etc...)

please let me know what kind of topup it is!

Optimus_Prime said:
kindly anyone please explain what kind of top up it is. I found it at my airtel app.
SONY SIX HD Rs 1 DBR CHG OFFER TOPUP worth ₹0.0
there is others HD channel topup like this(colors,sony,mtunes,asianet, gemini etc...)

please let me know what kind of topup it is!
It should be 1 rupee daily burn rate for the top up. Instead of charging one time fee for the first month and then daily fee from the second, they will charge daily fee from the first month itself. Flexible if we need to drop it in the first month itself!!

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Hm, then we could activate it for a series..
no lock-in period ??
Shouldn't be there, no point if it's there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock