{Pics} "Fox Life HD" now added on LCN 336 !!

Airtel is trying but they seems to be out of the HD race as Tata Sky added 3 more HD channels.

sometimes I feel like leaving airtel and buy tata sky. airtel has added only one HD channel after so long, that too not available even in magnum HD package. Whereas tatasky has added so many HD channels in the last one month.

I personally think this channel not important instead they gone for TLC :hd WORLD or ANIMAL PLANET :hd WORLD.

imak232007 said:
I personally think this channel not important instead they gone for TLC :hd WORLD or ANIMAL PLANET :hd WORLD.

If it's from Star it's going to be on ADTV :s,you must not be surprised if next addition is FX HD :p :p,if customer demands had to be followed the first channel to be added would have been CI HD or Movies Now HD etc.

aspr said:
I am not going to subscribe separately for this channel..

Also friends never think they will refund or automatically .

May be but once when SS HD3 added in ADTV and that time this channel not added in any base pack and i subscribed this channel and after that they add in Mega pack my money refunded. Thats why i think FOX LIFE HD money also refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock