Fox Life is now Star Life India!

This is a much more fresh and colourful look than the previous one, and it’s totally different from the graphics we see at other Star channels, especially regional ones like Star Pravah, Star Kiran and Star Suvarna. I think it looks a bit like Zing as well, given the target demographic.

Fun fact: For all these years Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild were the only Disney Star channels to use the top left corner. Star Life is the first Star-branded channel to use the top left! Its original form, The History Channel, did so as well, in addition to Channel V for some time.
But i miss this type of rebrand or promo for an rebranding

The rebrand is good but program they're Airing same they should air Web series for a change mostly From Disney+ and ABC They Should Air Ms Marvel, American Horror Story New Seasons, The Simpsons new seasons

The rebrand is good but program they're Airing same they should air Web series for a change mostly From Disney+ and ABC They Should Air Ms Marvel, American Horror Story New Seasons, The Simpsons new seasons
So you want to see Star Life as a new English GEC. That might be a cool idea if Disney Star considers it in future.

Shocked to see that there is no press release, no promo, nothing… it seems that no one outside DreamDTH knows about this rebrand! Hopefully we should see some acknowledgement in the coming days through a basic press release, because Fox Life has always done that before.

Also, India was the final country to retire the Fox brand and Fox Life India was the last channel globally (outside the US) to have te Fox brand.

totally agree with you maam... actually they can use shows which are telecasted in Star world middle east...
this is the programme guide

Do not post social media handles or personal contact details in public forum
LK5lCn4.jpeg
AG1n1iK.jpeg
0ubKqyw.jpeg
ra4vXmw.jpeg
hi how did you record or download this please tell I'm dying to watch its not available in my region that would be life-saving

totally agree with you maam... actually they can use shows which are telecasted in Star world middle east...
this is the programme guide

Most of them are Reality TV I want They should air 2000s shows like og gossip girl, SATC, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and 90s shows like Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Buffy, Family Guy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock