• Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 15,835
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Reaction score
MYgcfKv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Non-News and Non-Sports Fox brand worldwide...

FOX channel still exist.

Yes, Fox still exists in the US as a broadcast network (see fox.com). They air many programs like The Simpsons, Family Guy, MasterChef, etc. But it's welcome news that Disney has removed the Fox branding in India, which is in line with other Disney companies. I'm curious what the new logo will look like.

Yes, Fox still exists in the US as a broadcast network (see fox.com). They air many programs like The Simpsons, Family Guy, MasterChef, etc. But it's welcome news that Disney has removed the Fox branding in India, which is in line with other Disney companies. I'm curious what the new logo will look like.
Just like Star Plus logo in Pink this time. Don't expect any creativity.

Fox GEC and News Channels are still owned by Mudroch Family in USA, these were not part of channel portfolio acquired by Disney....only FX was part of the deal from the Fox Network channels operating in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock