Breaking ‘Fox Life’ will be renamed as ‘Star Life’ from 13th April 2024

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 15,837
Status
Not open for further replies.
In international markets (Canada, Europe and Latin America), Disney is using this STAR logo where the star icon is used in place of the letter A. However, we have not seen this logo used in India at all.
That is exactly the point. This Star logo specifically will NOT be used in India or for Indian-content channels overseas like Star Life in South Africa. It is exclusively for non-Indian channels including in the Middle East.

The same goes for Star, a content hub on Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar in other countries with the same logo, and this will specifically NOT be brought to India.

Has there been any promo regarding the rebrand in India?

Has there been any promo regarding the rebrand in India?
Only from next week onwards, which was also the case for all the Disney Star channels launched/rebranded in March 2023, where the promos (particularly Asianet Movies HD and Vijay Super HD) were released only three or four days before the launches/rebrands.

Star Life HD Logo.

4DF608c.jpeg

Star logo on any channel makes me actively disinterested in it. Fox Life had such a good attraction with nice shows.
Shows will remain same though I agree STAR is too mainstream brand and not ideal for niche channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock