FoX traveller is now FOX LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

geekvishal said:
Fox History & Entertainment, FOX History & Traveller, Fox
Traveller and Now Fox Life. This Fox is really wild! ;)

Actually STAR/FIC launched this channel first as "The History Channel" Collaboration between A+E Network and FOX STAR initially it was a great channel greater then the current "History TV 18" :dodgy

Anirudha Das said:
Actually STAR/FIC launched this channel first as "The History Channel" Collaboration between A+E Network and FOX STAR initially it was a great channel greater then the current "History TV 18" :dodgy

yeah bro only one program of The History Channels is Now Running on History TV 18 it was mordern marvel :luv:)

Rushil.D said:
yeah bro only one program of The History Channels is Now Running on History TV 18 it was mordern marvel :luv:)

I missed "The History Channel" and their Historical based documentary programs :(:'(

geekvishal said:
Fox History & Entertainment, FOX History & Traveller, Fox
Traveller and Now Fox Life. This Fox is really wild! ;)

Fox History and Entertainment was the best. I used to love shows like Crusoe and Robin Hood and even the History shows were good unlike the History TV18 channel which thinks aliens are part of earth's history. History TV18 should be thrown out of the country for promoting wrong ideas.

sSUNNY1432 said:
only name is going to change.......bcz they launch new shows from june 9...
Bro, you should know that, FOX Traveller, the India's leading travel and lifestyle channel is changing into FOX Life from 15th June because FOX Traveller was exclusively launched in India by the FOX India Ltd. as 'FOX International Channels (FIC)' was hoping to get the downlink license from the Information & Broadcasting Ministry of India, for their another much more important channel FOX Life which is FOX International Channels' global mother brand in the lifestyle segment but as it didn't took place yet, so they are changing FOX Traveller into FOX Life as FOX Traveller is available in India only where as FOX Life is available in 73 countries and 19 languages.

In India, currently, FOX Life will continue showcasing some of the world's best travel-themed programming, including a mouthwatering array of food from around the world to fun journeys, personalized diaries, mad adventures and special destinations, but later on it will deliver a slate of watch-together scripted and non-scripted content that is relatable and inspired by real life. It will host an eclectic mix of U.S. dramas, comedies, reality programming, travel based content, cooking shows et cetera and locally produced content, designed to match the mores of its modern target. It will be aimed at viewers in India and other south Asian countries including Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It will be available in four languages - English, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali. FOX Life will be available as a linear SD and HD channel both.

jo hukum sarkar @skm30 :)

Re: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

Good update

skm30 said:
Bro, you should know that, FOX Traveller, the India's leading travel and lifestyle channel is changing into FOX Life from 15th June because FOX Traveller was exclusively launched in India by the FOX India Ltd. as 'FOX International Channels (FIC)' was hoping to get the downlink license from the Information & Broadcasting Ministry of India, for their another much more important channel FOX Life which is FOX International Channels' global mother brand in the lifestyle segment but as it didn't took place yet, so they are changing FOX Traveller into FOX Life as FOX Traveller is available in India only where as FOX Life is available in 73 countries and 19 languages.

In India, currently, FOX Life will continue showcasing some of the world's best travel-themed programming, including a mouthwatering array of food from around the world to fun journeys, personalized diaries, mad adventures and special destinations, but later on it will deliver a slate of watch-together scripted and non-scripted content that is relatable and inspired by real life. It will host an eclectic mix of U.S. dramas, comedies, reality programming, travel based content, cooking shows et cetera and locally produced content, designed to match the mores of its modern target. It will be aimed at viewers in India and other south Asian countries including Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It will be available in four languages - English, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali. FOX Life will be available as a linear SD and HD channel both.

from where u got all dis news, bro ? :sp

Re: RE: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

shawl_who said:
from where u got all dis news, bro ? :sp
Bro, I read it in a blog post, I liked it, so, I copied the text and incorporated it in my post.

Just now, I tried to search the same blog so that I can paste its link here for you, but I couldn't find it right now. Actually, I am unable to recall the 'keyword' which I used at that time while searching some information on 'FOX Life channel in India'.

is HD version also changing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock