FoX traveller is now FOX LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

skm30 said:
Bro, I read it in a blog post, I liked it, so, I copied the text and incorporated it in my post.

Just now, I tried to search the same blog so that I can paste its link here for you, but I couldn't find it right now. Actually, I am unable to recall the 'keyword' which I used at that time while searching some information on 'FOX Life channel in India'.

I know from where u got this news.:lol

Karan Rockz said:
I know from where u got this news.:lol

then pls post it here :lol

and I thought he has posted this by himself :damn :wall

Re: FoX traveller in a New LOOk and logo from june 15. :D

shawl_who said:
@skm30: U have posted contents of links, and combined them as one... nowhere its written, FOX life INDIA wud show dramas, english programs. :skd :no

FOX Traveller | Our Brands | FOX International Channels

FOX Life | Our Brands | FOX International Channels

thanks to @karan rockz for pointing out :tup
Bro, I went to the links which you have provided and found mostly the exact contents which I have posted in my post. But, I have already told you that I read it in a blog post from where I copied the text to incorporate it in my post. Now its my bad luck that I am unable to trace it again. Right now also, I tried a lot to search the same blog so that I can paste its link here for you, but I couldn't find it.

Bro, if you would have asked the same day when I posted, it would be easier for me to get the link as I could fetch it from the history records but after every one or two days I use to clear my cache memory so that my phone should work properly that's why its not available in my history records. I use to post my every post through Tapatalk. I don't have computer, neither I use it. I do all my internet related work from my phone only. I also don't use internet all the time and also technically, I am not much smart as you all guys are.

Bro, I don't have any reason to do so as you are blaming me in your post. You have seen the patterns of my posts and also the total number of my posts in this forum, here you should know that this forum is the only place where I use to share my views, I don't have any Facebook or Twitter accounts. I never post merely to increase the number of my posts.

Anyways, I can only say this that what I have told you earlier is the only truth. If you want to believe it, believe it and if you don't then what can I say; you are DreamDTH's Super Moderator, you can ban me for a day, for a week, for a month or permanently. And I promise you that after ban I will never come back on this forum again through any other duplicate IDs.

why are you going too serious bro :no
this was just for fun !!

skm30 said:
Bro, I went to the links which you have provided and found mostly the exact contents which I have posted in my post. But, I have already told you that I read it in a blog post from where I copied the text to incorporate it in my post. Now its my bad luck that I am unable to trace it again. Right now also, I tried a lot to search the same blog so that I can paste its link here for you, but I couldn't find it.

Bro, if would have asked the same day when I posted, it would be easier for me to get the link as I could fetch it from the history records but after every one or two days I use to clear my cache memory so that my phone should work properly that's why its not available in my history records. I use to post my every post through Tapatalk. I don't have computer, neither I use it. I do all my internet related work from my phone only. I also don't use internet all the time and also technically, I am not much smart as you all guys are.

Bro, I don't have any reason to do so as you are blaming me in your post. You have seen the patterns of my posts and also the total number of my posts in this forum, here you should know that this forum is the only place where I use to share my views, I don't have any Facebook or Twitter accounts. I never post merely to increase the number of my posts.

Anyways, I can only say this that what I have told you earlier is the only truth. If you want to believe it, believe it and if you don't then what can I say; you are DreamDTH's Super Moderator, you can ban me for a day, for a week, for a month or permanently. And I promise you that after ban I will never come back on this forum again through any other duplicate IDs.

bro why are you going that much in deep :huh:skd:skd

no one blaming you here bro :shy:)

Rushil.D said:
bro why are you going that much in deep :huh:skd:skd

no one blaming you here bro :shy:)

guess he took it seriously :u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock