Free D2H Cinema till 17th May

why should be worry, it may be that they have made different groups and given offer that way. But just imagine my bad luck i activated this service on 13th may and they started giving it for free from that day, 1 week money wasted

whats the criteria for getting it free. is it free for all customer's or few lucky one's. i haven't received any message for free d2h. :-(

dino29 said:
why should be worry, it may be that they have made different groups and given offer that way. But just imagine my bad luck i activated this service on 13th may and they started giving it for free from that day, 1 week money wasted

How that happened? ....You should have know that days before only since you have many people related to D2H in your contact and not just D2H even tatasky,airtel also...They can't start something like this suddenly without planning and since you got high level people in contact and helped D2H and other DTH's solving problems you should have known it days before..soo sad 1 week money wasted :(

Raviteja said:
dino29 said:

How that happened? ....You should have know that days before only since you have many people related to D2H in your contact and not just D2H even tatasky,airtel also...They can't start something like this suddenly without planning and since you got high level people in contact and helped D2H and other DTH's solving problems you should have known it days before..soo sad 1 week money wasted :(

Agreed on this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock