Discussion From 1st Feb avoid pay channels and start increasing the TRP of FTA channels #avoid pay channels soap

Carriage Fee is regulated in new regime.
Still it's NCF which is making negative impact on everyone.
Instead of imposing ₹130+18% (may be for assured GST return or guaranteed return to service providers) TRAI should have adopted NCF inclusive formula with no minimum fixed price !
Though service providers can reduce NCF or Bouquet rates but seems all want to secure maximum revenue due to uncertainty of subscription in new framework.
In any case all have to suffer as consumer can not subscribe many channels due to high bill so the last casualty will be content makers only.

not only ncf but also gst tax is high 18% they should reduce that as well for my like pack cost 650rs odd out of that 160-170rs is tax which is not fair they either keeep ncf or 18%gst
Entertainment is very costly in India . they are rich people.
Gst on flight tickets is 5%. Travelling in flight s people are poor in india

It will be really difficult to common people to understand NCF and Paying for pay channel concept.It only will irritates uneducated people and they will finally fight with the so called cable operators who are going to collect money from people. Also saw in one post TACTV (In Tamilnadu) also going to collect money as prepaid like all DTH's instead of postpaid.For me , SUN bouquet price only seems huge since getting zee tamil for Rs.10 and Star Value tamil pack for Rs.25. Not going to take Raj bouquet instead Raj Music alacarte for rs.1.

Star bouquets are most expensive of all so I think everyone should avoid star bouquets to bring their arrogance down which will be a lesson for other broadcasters and eventually the things will go in favor of consumers. I already avoided all star bouquets and channels for now but for World Cup 2019 I will buy only sports channels in which matches will be aired but there is still time for that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock