Discussion From 1st Feb avoid pay channels and start increasing the TRP of FTA channels #avoid pay channels soap

I have already cut all the Tamil pay chennals and view FTAs. IT was possible cause we are not addicted to serials. See selected good films and go for live streaming with Jio connectivity. To remain with basic pack 99/- TS compel us to take one add on pack. I took knowledge @ 50/- now my bill is less than Rs160/- for the past two months.Recharge on monthly basis on online.Enjoying saturday jingalalas deactivating before it is charged. Now l will wait and watch wat happens after 1st Feb. DDFD is in standby. Hope something will happen in this platform after 11th February. Why all our hard earned money any time be wasted on these nonsense. Bros wait for some time and see how the scenerio evolves. Tks

Many guys here planned not to take some paychannels, Me too decided this 1 or 2 weeks before. But will this make an impact on them? Only less than 0.1% of Indian DTH customers are in this DDF Forum. I hope the common people should also think in this way. This message should be spread in Facebook/whatsapp, definetely there will be a change.

Yes .As is said by TRAI afterall the new regulations are for the good of the consumer with fair price, freedom of choice & transparency now we have to take it to the social medias with plus and minuses and the market forces will decide cause consumer is the king/ boss.

In the middle of all chaos and ruckus over the greedy pricing by broadcasters like Star, I would like to appreciate Discovery network for their nominal pricing. For Rs.10 you can get 9 Channels including 4 HD and 1 Sports channel. Coming to A-la-carte, the highest of the individual channels is priced at Rs.6 for Discovery HD World. While literally all other channels are priced under Rs.4.

In the middle of all chaos and ruckus over the greedy pricing by broadcasters like Star, I would like to appreciate Discovery network for their nominal pricing. For Rs.10 you can get 9 Channels including 4 HD and 1 Sports channel. Coming to A-la-carte, the highest of the individual channels is priced at Rs.6 for Discovery HD World. While literally all other channels are priced under Rs.4.

Discover does not spend 22000 crore on BCCI so content cost is lower there

Times Network also to be appreciated for their pricing besides Turner comparably reasonable with the SUNS and STARS
Whatever it may be carriage fee for the operators is too high if this concept could not be dispensed with considering their payments from broadcasters.

In malayalam price is almost affordable.star malayalam value and sun kerala basic is enough.in tamil just select only sun tv and star packge because it consit vijay and sports channels..dnt go for zee jaya mega and raj network .

In malayalam price is almost affordable.star malayalam value and sun kerala basic is enough.in tamil just select only sun tv and star packge because it consit vijay and sports channels..dnt go for zee jaya mega and raj network .
Malayalam value pack is overpriced @₹39 while Tamil is @₹25. Moreover they bundled NG and sports channels in that.
I decided not to take Asianet and Surya.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock