Seeking Help Fta offer for 1 year

kishanbsuman

Reaction score
I want to know about 1 year nonstop fta offer of rs. 691in which a default mera apana pack channel is offered. Need more details....About this offer. Should I subscribe this offer ? as on 29th dec.2018 new TRAI tarrif order going to implement

All will be removed and amount will be credited back in ur VC number
TRAI clarified that it is seized of the matter and hereby advises all Broadcasters/DPOs/LCOs will ensure that any channel that a consumer is watching today is not discontinued on 29 December.

“Hence, there will be no disruption of TV Services due to the implementation of the new regulatory framework. Keeping in view the interest of the subscribers and to enable a smooth transition, the Authority is preparing a detailed Migration Plan for all the existing subscribers,” TRAI said in a statement.
Ref:
TRAI advises broadcasters, DPOs, LCOs not to discontinue TV services on 29 Dec - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

DishTV giving one year offer 4 days before 29th Dec,2018 shows existing 3 years non stop plans may continue,as they will not offer something like that 4 days before new Trai order implementation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock