FX HD,CI HD,NICK HD+, Z cafe hd is back with SWP HD

• Thread starter Thread starter kittu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 131
  • Views Views: Views 16,680
My pack is updated with 33 HD but iam not getting channels due to some technical issue...That's what CC is saying

nithinricks85 said:
My pack is updated with 33 HD but iam not getting channels due to some technical issue...That's what CC is saying

Try doing Heavy Refresh your Adtv account and see.

I was not getting the new channels even after two days on my South Magnum 35 HD sun tv package.

I tried calling customer at the Kerala number provided but she couldn't understand any thing and was saying Zee Cafe HD and all is now not part of package :)

Then I disconnected the call and called at Delhi number and luckily that guy was aware of the things and he immediately fixed the issue and asked to switch off and switch on the STB

Every things started working!

So better call Delhi or Mumbai

CC is aware of the issue as I all the three CC said they did some technical changes and my account didn't get updated with new channels ...They told backend team will do the channels and I will get the channels...Should I do heavy refresh still?

aspr said:
I was not getting the new channels even after two days on my South Magnum 35 HD sun tv package.

I tried calling customer at the Kerala number provided but she couldn't understand any thing and was saying Zee Cafe HD and all is now not part of package :)

Then I disconnected the call and called at Delhi number and luckily that guy was aware of the things and he immediately fixed the issue and asked to switch off and switch on the STB

Every things started working!

So better call Delhi or Mumbai

Can you please share Delhi contact number?

My 28Hd pack upgraded to 33HD
ctAQKYB

Back
Top Bottom