Gadar 2 | Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel | Anil Sharma

Same as Gadar 1 . I feel mass masala movies are only enjoyable in a theatre that too in a single screen . At home ,you won't get the same feel / you'll find it sluggish.
You are just repeating what Prithi said. Most masala movies can be enjoyed at home. Movies like RRR, Simba etc. are mass movies that can be enjoyed at home. Exception are long movies that are close to 3 hours long.

You are just repeating what Prithi said. Most masala movies can be enjoyed at home. Movies like RRR, Simba etc. are mass movies that can be enjoyed at home. Exception are long movies that are close to 3 hours long.
Bro everyone has a different taste . You might enjoy it at home but majority people are not like that . That's the reason why all the movies you mentioned were ATBB at the cinemas .

Watched today morning
Instead of sunny deol shout nothing is in this movie
Part one was great

Same as Gadar 1 . I feel mass masala movies are only enjoyable in a theatre
True. Don't know how come people can't understand this basic thing movies like Jawan, RRR, etc are made for theatre and Channai Express, Three id*ot, OMG 1 & 2, etc are made for anytime, anywhere.
I watched Jawan and enjoyed alot but if someone ask me to watch on TV sorry I won't. Same thing is applicable for broadcaster they show these typo movies very less.
nothing is in this movie
Bro it seems you have very bed taste of music.
Part one was great
I found part one boring after mid when Tara's beta and his bahu story build-up. After intermission I enjoyed.

For me experience means something else. I prefer to watch movies silently without noise. I would watch something like Oppenheimer at theatre. Screaming shouting and whistling are dealbreaker to me. If I find any movie bad at home I won't enjoy it at theatre either.

For me experience means something else. I prefer to watch movies silently without noise. I would watch something like Oppenheimer at theatre. Screaming shouting and whistling are dealbreaker to me. If I find any movie bad at home I won't enjoy it at theatre either.
Everyone has a different taste bro . Oppenheimer is a class film and will be loved by someone who wants to go deep into a film . Same is the case with Interstellar, Gravity etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock