Game of Thrones on Tatasky VOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Adult p**n available on tata sky VoD

What a rubbish Title.
Game of Thrones is not Adult p**n.
A more suitable title would be Uncensored version of game of thrones on Tatasky VOD
Why download from tatasky VOD when you have HDRip Torrents

Re: RE: Adult p**n available on tata sky VoD

tatasky_2006 said:
Tell me how many people have given such breaking news last time ?? Channel addition and etc are normal news
Dont demand the post of moderator admin is there to look into this there are many other like you who have given news about various things so they should too be made moderator and this post is not given just by posting more thread time will come when you will be rewarded

Re: RE: Adult p**n available on tata sky VoD

kooldude said:
What a rubbish Title.
Game of Thrones is not Adult p**n.
A more suitable title would be Uncensored version of game of thrones on Tatasky VOD
Why download from tatasky VOD when you have HDRip Torrents
Wats the difference ts vod or torrentz

Everybody pls report about this member and this rubbish thread, actually tata sky people forgot to edit this video, nothing els, this type of image or video (showing to public) is prohibited and punishable offence in India.

sayan.sunny said:
Everybody pls report about this member and this rubbish thread, actually tata sky people forgot to edit this video, nothing els, this type of image or video (showing to public) is prohibited and punishable offence in India.

They forgot to edit an entire season of episodes?

why are ppl asking me to be banned.. are you going to ban tata sky for showing this?

then why ban me? I am just an messenger?

Remove those pictures of proofs or blur it out.. otherwise this will be termed as site with adult contents....

Pls pls remove caps from this thread . Next time pls do not post any n*de SS .

Adult p**n available on tata sky VoD

Pics removed & Thread is closed now, info posted but no more discussion needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock