Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 230
  • Views: Views 33,913
Indian Govenment Gave permission for telecast some uncensored scenes after midnight !
I don't understand why they are so strict!

Yay!!! HBO Defined is showing Game of Thrones Season 4 in Dual Language i.e. Hindi. Just checked and its available in dual language. :)

Rushil.D said:
good news :eek:hya
i am going to subscribe HBO combo again :)
Good decision bro ! At least you can subscribe it for October month as they are going to show Game of thrones (S4),The knick (S1), Silicon valley (S1) and True detective (S1) in Dual language in October. Bro, also you can checkout for repeat telecast of Banshee (S1 & S2) as they have shown it in Dual language in September.

Yesterday I Show Games Of Thrones On HBO Defined , Audio & Picture Quality is Amazing .
HBO Defined & Hits are Best Hollywood Movie Channels in HD ( as from my opinion ) .

MUMBAI: US broadcaster HBO has announced that ‘Game of Thrones will be the first TV show to be shown in Imax.
On 23 January, HBO will become the first television network to feature its programming in Imax theatres in the US.

It will show two episodes from the fourth season four of the show followed by the eagerly anticipated worldwide debut of an exclusively created sneak-peek trailer for Imax of season five.

The episodes will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive Imax format and will be released for an exclusive one-week engagement in upwards of 150 Imax theatres across the US’ top markets through 29 January 2015. In coming days, fans can log onto http://www.imax.com for screening information and to purchase tickets.

HBO CMO Pamela Levine said, “The cinematic brilliance and grand scope of the series is perfect for the Imax format. We are always looking to provide fans with new and exciting ways to experience the show and viewing two key episodes, along with the new trailer, on such an impressive platform makes for a great event.”

Imax CEO Richard L. Gelfond said, “Imax always seeks innovative ways to provide moviegoers a unique and differentiated experience and today’s partnership with HBO and ‘Game of Thrones’ achieves just that. This deal also furthers our efforts to offer exhibitors the opportunity to participate in alternative forms of content in a new and exciting way. As part of our broader strategy, we will continue to look for one-of-a-kind ways to provide consumers with special IMAX experiences.”

Imax senior executive VP Greg Foster said, “We couldn’t think of a series more fitting than Game of Thrones to be the first presented in Imax. The scope and production quality of the show is quite remarkable, which will be highlighted even further in select Imax locations – allowing fans, as never before, to become a part of author George R. R. Martin’s world that David Benioff and D. B. Weiss created for HBO. It has the action, storyline and epic nature that our fans seek in IMAX and we’re thrilled to team with HBO and our longtime partners at Warner Brothers to offer audiences a chance to experience it in the ultimate theatre setting joined by other fans of the series.

HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ is first TV show to be showcased in Imax | TelevisionPost.com

I dont know how much remastering will help coz converting from 2k to 16k will look weird and stretched.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock