Game On HD & Full On HD Prices..

SaMand 4G said:
I have a feeling that Dishtv will repeat the agressiveness of Tata Sky..in coming months... :tup

Yes Bro.....if dish tv had millions of subcribers then they got lots complaints about channels...so they doing definetly surprising think in coming months..

RK2 said:
Yes Bro.....if dish tv had millions of subcribers then they got lots complaints about channels...so they doing definetly surprising think in coming months..

:tup:tup:tup

RK2 said:

Yes... and from few weeks there has been shuffling of channel from tps in dishtv..and its a positive sign.. :eek:hya :hs

SaMand 4G said:
Yes... and from few weeks there has been shuffling of channel from tps in dishtv..and its a positive sign.. :eek:hya :hs

:tup:tup

TirumalHD said:
My recharge date ends this month 22nd bye dishtv tv

Very g good . Maximum user waiting for last day of switch off day of Dishtv connection.then bye bye Dishtv ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock