Gemini TV HD, Star Pravah, and 3 more TP's Changed

RE: POGO TP CHANGED

at what time did u post it, i posted when i noticed it, you are just editing or adding in the already running post.

Bro, you are getting updates a minute or two earlier than me,thats the reason behind, i Dont never copy posts and post them, i am credible person .

RE: POGO TP CHANGED

rahul1117kumar said:
at what time did u post it, i posted when i noticed it.

Bro, you are getting updates a minute or two earlier than me,thats the reason behind, i Dont never copy posts and then post them, i am credible person .

I didn't said that you copied. I was suggesting you to just check by refreshing before posting. Also you could have continued on the same thread. Separate threads will create another workload for the moderators.:)

RE: Pogo, Gemini TV HD, Surya Tv, Channels,TP Changed

:lol.. pls dont fight :p

Re: Pogo, Gemini TV HD, Surya Tv, Channels,TP Changed

Looks like fighting is become regular part of ddf[emoji14]

I have to appreciate your efforts. But some members like vikash6827 are simply copying this news :dodgy

RE: Pogo, Gemini TV HD, Surya Tv, Channels,TP Changed

Rahul bro dont be jealous against Elysian bro... U hv to appriciate his work bro...
:huh :huh...

JXhMmR6.jpg

9kntIsX.jpg

Sadiq said:
I have to appreciate your efforts. But some members like vikash6827 are simply copying this news :dodgy

yeah that too in other forums :angry

more than 100 of news :angry:wall

Nice update Elysian bro, really u work hard and great effort from u.:clap:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock