General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Yes I m changing plan but at that time ncf increase from 153 to 222!!! Without add any channels..
You need select change no need to remove channels. First go in my airtel app and in connections click on change plan, then on screen u can see do u want to change plan, click on yes change plan & select your new package and confirm it

You have to change the entire package every time. If you want to add or delete just one channel then change the whole pack
Really?

I hope Airtel sort this bug out. Imagine if you have 4 or 5 bouquets and some 50 or 60 odd alacarta channels and you have to select the whole thing every single time to add or remove a channel

You have to change the entire package every time. If you want to add or delete just one channel then change the whole pack

Yes that should be checked by TRAI as dishtv also has done the same. This had been done deliberately so that you don't change channels often. I have not done the same fearing if it does not go through it will create a issue for me and again my time will be wasted.

Many time I missed my favorite channels when I select my new plan. Very bad condition. One time I missed epic channel and one time others so I have to choose new plan all time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock