General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

So all problems of Airtel can be forgiven and declared as innocent even if anything wrong happens?

And, i thought d2h is the only premium DTH out there.
Again... Your statement is just like from typical Bjp supporters and Tata Sky supporters... If you feel that the dth you use is best, keep it with you... Don't try to dump that on everyone by saying TS is best and others are waste... The comparison @dino29 did was on a different situation and what you are doing now is in different situation... The person complained here around 6am in a gd thread... But TS happened during prod hours. Hope you understand the difference.

Again... Your statement is just like from typical Bjp supporters and Tata Sky supporters... If you feel that the dth you use is best, keep it with you...
Listen man, as i put a note on my post:
Take this with a pinch of salt, please do not think other meaning. Intended for fun purpose only.
I neither support BJP nor Tata Sky. Whoever does better is appreciated. Dino knows me well, he won't be thinking or accusing me the way you did just now.
Don't try to dump that on everyone by saying TS is best and others are waste...
Where did a said that man? Just because you got into a argument last time with @Rushil doesn't mean you can drag anyone whoever opposes your opinion.

I never say Tata Sky is the BEST. Since you have said now, prove it otherwise do apologize me for wrong accusations again and again.
The comparison @dino29 did was on a different situation and what you are doing now is in different situation... The person complained here around 6am in a gd thread... But TS happened during prod hours.
I do understand the difference, but you know server issues can pop up at any period of time. 4am or 12pm isn't a matter with it. I work as a system admin from more than 9 years now and i come through such issues many times.

I have never intended to lower down Airtel in terms of service with my today's posts on this thread.

What i wanted to was show Airtel can have issues too. Since you claimed yourself as 'neutral' last time on Tata Sky section i expected you to behave normally here today. But it is clearly visible you got butthurt and worse was when you did personal attack on me just because i did a comparison. When you had no option to defend your DTH you tried to put wrong allegations on me so all blame goes on me and rest of the users who are par with your opinion will think me as a fanboy too.

Till last few days i thought you might thinking @Rushil as a fanboy but now i feel just everyone who uses Tata Sky and posts on the forum are fanboys in your eyes.

I am a long time guy (started around 2007) on these forums, worked really had and came a long way now. I have never been accused this way. I have my self respect, dignity with me and i also care about members here which is why if i dislike anyone's opinion i don't use my power on him. I am really feeling bad how you behaved with me today just because i have spoken the turth.

Take this as an advice:
If you are upset or angry at someone, don't react the same with rest of the people. Last time i said, you are thinking many people as TS fans, doesn't mean all are. Now you just proved my thinking was right.

Last time you had a clash with @Gobinaath (Reference) and i found it was him wrong, i thought to make him understand so he don't make his friendship bad with you. Now you are doing the same with me. Such is life. Every other people i tried genuinely to help have bouced me back as an enemy. It is not just you, there are more than 100s.

You will realize this thing if you get such a big responsibility on your shoulders and everyone whom you care about will go against you.

Everyone has anger, but why to unnecessarily through it anyone and that too every next day. You can't imagine what the other person is going through. So try to resolve issues from your side too, not just defend yourself and be the self claimed winner.

And lastly, with such roadside behaviour you are not going very far anywhere. Not just with me, you do with just everyone, may be this is where you belong from so you couldn't change yourself even on this internet! But if you do it will be a change for the better.
Dude open your eyes and read. I'm not the thread starter. And show me where I blamed him. Go to sleep dude.. You are sleepy...

I neither support BJP nor Tata Sky. Whoever does better is appreciated. Dino knows me well, he won't be thinking or accusing me the way you did just now.

Where did a said that man? Just because you got into a argument last time with @Rushil doesn't mean you can drag anyone whoever opposes your opinion.

I never say Tata Sky is the BEST. Since you have said now, prove it otherwise do apologize me for wrong accusations again and again.

I do understand the difference, but you know server issues can pop up at any period of time. 4am or 12pm isn't a matter with it. I work as a system admin from more than 9 years now and i come through such issues many times.

I have never intended to lower down Airtel in terms of service with my today's posts on this thread.

What i wanted to was show Airtel can have issues too. Since you claimed yourself as 'neutral' last time on Tata Sky section i expected you to behave normally here today. But it is clearly visible you got butthurt and worse was when you did personal attack on me just because i did a comparison. When you had no option to defend your DTH you tried to put wrong allegations on me so all blame goes on me and rest of the users who are par with your opinion will think me as a fanboy too.

Till last few days i thought you might thinking @Rushil as a fanboy but now i feel just everyone who uses Tata Sky and posts on the forum are fanboys in your eyes.

I am a long time guy (started around 2007) on these forums, worked really had and came a long way now. I have never been accused this way. I have my self respect, dignity with me and i also care about members here which is why if i dislike anyone's opinion i don't use my power on him. I am really feeling bad how you behaved with me today just because i have spoken the turth.

Take this as an advice:
If you are upset or angry at someone, don't react the same with rest of the people. Last time i said, you are thinking many people as TS fans, doesn't mean all are. Now you just proved my thinking was right.

Last time you had a clash with @Gobinaath (Reference) and i found it was him wrong, i thought to make him understand so he don't make his friendship bad with you. Now you are doing the same with me. Such is life. Every other people i tried genuinely to help have bouced me back as an enemy. It is not just you, there are more than 100s.

You will realize this thing if you get such a big responsibility on your shoulders and everyone whom you care about will go against you.

Everyone has anger, but why to unnecessarily through it anyone and that too every next day. You can't imagine what the other person is going through. So try to resolve issues from your side too, not just defend yourself and be the self claimed winner.

And lastly, with such roadside behaviour you are not going very far anywhere:

Take this as an advice:

And lastly, with such roadside behaviour you are not going very far anywhere:
Everyone knows airtel has issues and I never hid that or never supported them when there was a problem...

You need to educate @Rushil of what is being a fan and being neutral... To be frank, he is one of the TS fans boys.

Since you are a system admin, hope you accept that the issue Tata sky had that day is not acceptable. I have seen everyone calling TS a premium dth including you.

So my point is that those issues during prod hours are not expected from a premium dth. If you look at that thread, everyone was blaming the users who tried to activate on that day, very few accepted TS fault there.

Edit: I'm always against being emotionally attached towards a set top box. We are grown ups and we should be able to differentiate intentional defaming and true issues. The angry post you meant, everyone pinpointed me as if I'm being against a user or airtel.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro just because I have a argument with you today or other users doesn't mean that I'm not going to like or agree with your/their posts even though I agree to it. I'll always support the facts. I don't think in anyways these tiffs are going to disrupt a MATURE relationship. That's how a mature human being will be.

Everyone knows airtel has issues and I never hid that or never supported them when there was a problem...
Whenever TS has issues you like each and every posts defaming Tata Sky. If you can't do that for Airtel, atleast care to accept it and say "they should resolve it soon, customer are facing issues due to it etc."

What you did was:
The time when it goes down is very important :) Airtel is not a premium dth as well and they are known for bugs...

The expectation from TS and Airtel is totally different...

You need to educate @Rushil of what is being a fan and being neutral... To be frank, he is one of the TS fans boys.
Why do i need to? You said enough to him and if he has mind he already would have understood by now.

There is more problem you are causing then him by fighting with anyone whom YOU FEEL A TS FANBOY.

Since you are a system admin, hope you accept that the issue Tata sky had that day is not acceptable. I have seen everyone calling TS a premium dth including you.
That is why i said, if problem with Tata Sky is unacceptable then why Airtel problems are forgivable?

Issue can happen with anyone right? If you find Airtel's issue as normal and Tata Sky as huge inconvenience, you are a fanboy not us.

I have also given how i disliked TS's demerits, but you never replied to that part as it would have shown you as wrong:
Dropping Multi TV pack was a disaster - i shown my disappointment for it.
DD Audio via HDMI issue exist from long - i bashed them for it
Favourite channels sorting is not so good - i also said they should start it from 1 to 50

You will miss all those thing if you have a wrong interpretation towards someone.

It was only yesterday @Abhi bro said he loves Airtel and even said he is a fanboy of it:
Many Congrats Bro.. Do post review and pics after upgrade 👍
Yes Bro Same here I am also a loyal customer of ADTV since September 2015. I really love my dth from its very first day🙂. I get best of the services till now. Even I am openly accept here that I am a adtv fanboy. Honestly I like only dth services in airtel because of its reasonable pricing and top notch quality services.
No one has a problem with that, even TS users don't mind or say anything. But when such thing comes from a Tata Sky user you get worried and start poking him. That is the issue.

And, i am yet to get heartfelt applogies from you for all the personal attacks on me which i never deserved.

You can't imagine how much effort and hardwork we put to make this forum better. You never see those things but when you find something wrong which isn't even wrong, you start targettint team.

You would already have been banned by now if i started using my mind since rules have clear mention: personal attack at staff = permanent ban.

I rather use heart as i really taken you as a friend previously and if own people become bad, we rather try to change them rather than leaving their hands.

You can compare my logic with yours and tell who is correct.

Whenever TS has issues you like each and every posts defaming Tata Sky. If you can't do that for Airtel, atleast care to accept it and say "they should resolve it soon, customer are facing issues due to it etc."
You need to speak with facts. If I have a problem with tatasky, I say it. If it feels like defaming. Be it :)

I always say that if there's a problem with anything, it has to be fixed. Be it airtel or Tata sky. Can you prove me that I supported airtel when there was a problem?

@thisisjagan,
Edit: I'm always against being emotionally attached towards a set top box. We are grown ups and we should be able to differentiate intentional defaming and true issues. The angry post you meant, everyone pinpointed me as if I'm being against a user or airtel.
@Bapun Raz bro just because I have a argument with you today or other users doesn't mean that I'm not going to like or agree with your/their posts even though I agree to it. I'll always support the facts. I don't think in anyways these tiffs are going to disrupt a MATURE relationship. That's how a mature human being will be.

The maturity you have been saying about, i already have. It is proved many times. But you can't digest it.

May be i need to use Airtel atlast to prove that only for you?

Fantastic review. Now I am becoming TS fan. @Bapun Raz bhai Kya bolte ho? Ek TS laga lu Kya? Becoz independent toh duba Diya...
Bro you never asked me this question while taking Sun Direct. I am not even Tata Sky seller/dealer/employee. Nor they are sponsoring me for promoting their products. Wondering if you already think me a fan boy of Tata Sky as i am using it from 10+ years now.

If i say 'Go ahead, install it, its good' i will end up getting tags like fan boy and supoorter. Since i represent this forum as team member lead, it will not be wise for me suggesting you in this situation. Do as you feel good. I can't ask you to join TS club however.

You need to speak with facts. If I have a problem with tatasky, I say it. If it feels like defaming. Be it :)

I always say that if there's a problem with anything, it has to be fixed. Be it airtel or Tata sky. Can you prove me that I supported airtel when there was a problem?
The time when it goes down is very important :) Airtel is not a premium dth as well and they are known for bugs...

The expectation from TS and Airtel is totally different...
So all problems of Airtel can be forgiven and declared as innocent even if anything wrong happens?

And, i thought d2h is the only premium DTH out there.
@above: You clearly said, problem with Airtel can be forgiven but if you do take Tata Sky's problem same way then you are a fanboy of it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock