General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Airtel self-care and app not Showing active alcarta

I unable to remove alcarta

Is Airtel disabled Active Al-catra channel topup

Last edited:
I'm unable to activate Mathrubhumi News channel (LCN #853) as it was removed from alacarte and put into the FTA complimentary south pack. But now I can't watch the channel because it says not part of the subscription. Same goes for Kappa TV (LCN #864) as well. I can't add or remove them. Refreshing isn't helping and the CC agent has no idea about it.....

Anyone else with the same problem? Probably a bug with the FTA pack. I legit don't want to remove it just for the sake of these two channels.

Last edited:
Please reply any airtel dealer available in this thread.. To add channel's in my demo pack

Hi Friends

My Technicolor HD STB shows software download status as IDLE for the last one week. Any members get update ? .I am waiting for an automatic update or "waiting user" status.:)

Hi Friends

My Technicolor HD STB shows software download status as IDLE for the last one week. Any members get update ? .I am waiting for an automatic update or "waiting user" status.:)
4 digit lcn, removing vod option , other additional features or settings and bug fixes will happen . Wait for auto update as manual option tends to damage loader

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock