General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Anna, there r always room for happy surprises in life....let us be optimistic and hope that all pending channels r added and other changes get finally implemented gradually in next few days
Recently launching disney hd not added till now airtel in deep sleep no wake up for next years.

They will add, in few days, in coming weeks, expect surprises, the Sun will rise from North etc etc🙂.

There is a big difference between stating things based on random assumptions and putting forward views based on logical/rationale assessment. I always go by the latter.

Buddy u and some other members who always have made it a regular activity of just ridiculing / laughing of everything i say rather than understanding why i am saying so is something now i really do not want to either respond to nor clarify nor give any importance. Reason being that i have seen that despite repeatedly explaining / answering all queries even many which did not warrant response still ur thought process has not been to read my post & make sense but just avoiding thereby continuing to question what i say.

Anyways this is the last time i am mentioning that Airtel Digital TV team has been busy in managing /working upon / implementation of many things , i guess u do not try to look closely into it and connect the dots but i being an informed person surely take interest in it and decode what all this signifies thus coming to a conclusion / possibility which i share here. You may agree or disgree with it its fine but mocking everything surely denotes a very immature/inapt way to engage in a discussion in a public forum.

If u r comparing my pragmatic assessment regarding possible future plans of Airtel Digital TV based on actual observations over last 8 or months to a illogical statement like sun will rise from north then surely buddy u need to again pay more attention to what i have explained alongwith reasoning and if still ur viewpoint remains same then sorry buddy but u will keep interpreting my statements in wrong manner

Anyways this is the last time i am mentioning that Airtel Digital TV team has been busy in managing /working upon / implementation of many things , i guess u do not try to look closely into it and connect the dots but i being an informed person surely take interest in it and decode what all this signifies thus coming to a conclusion / possibility which i share here. You may agree or disgree with it its fine but mocking everything surely denotes a very immature/inapt way to engage in a discussion in a public forum.
Bro i know you always very passionate about adtv works and keep close eye on that

But it's a customer satisfaction at the end adtv also need to understand that people can wait if they know end timing of wait

Otherwise adtv need to prepare to see mocking
Also adding to your its a forum point if people or customer not shown their dissatisfaction on forum where adtv also keep close eyes then last place left is social media handle of adtv which is good for nothing

Ex if you want to go anywhere from train and you know ecerday tran comes at platform at 9am but of train comes late 3 hour without prior notice whole consequences have to and most of the time face station master i not defend people but train also came late that also fact

Last edited:
Bro i know you always very passionate about adtv works and keep close eye on that

But it's a customer satisfaction at the end adtv also need to understand that people can wait if they know end timing of wait

Otherwise adtv need to prepare to see mocking
Also adding to your its a forum point if people or customer not shown their dissatisfaction on forum where adtv also keep close eyes then last place left is social media handle of adtv which is good for nothing

Ex if you want to go anywhere from train and you know ecerday tran comes at platform at 9am but of train comes late 3 hour without prior notice whole consequences have to and most of the time face station master i not defend people but train also came late that also fact

Buddy, 1stly i have keen interest and passion for all things related to broadcast industry so please don't single out just Airtel Digital TV....also in my statements there is no bias or against stand ,,these r fact based views and i encourage constructive debates rather than tu tu main main or finger pointing or unnecessary arguments which r waste of time and serve no purpose .

Lastly as i have said Airtel Digital TV has been working on a number of things as can be seen if one closely observes the changes / activities in last 8 or months. Some things take short time while others take long time for things to be completed and certain things r interconnected hence without one being completed other cannot process or go ahead ....lastly there r outside factors too which add upto delay like New Tariff Order regulations needed time to be implemented as not only new agreements needed to be signed but also systemic changes needed to be made on the platform so the previously ongoing work would have been somewhat slowed or halted.

As far as certain channel addition (like pending viacom18 or some other channels)is concerned as i have explained multiple times 4 or 5 things need to be completed thus there have been delay...certain other channels which need not have dependency on th3se 4 or 5 factors have been added in past so many months.

This is why i said it is better to understand the logical reason than just saying that "oh! Dino has been saying this for so many months".... Yes work has been on and as i can sense that same is nearing completion and now pending channels might get added very soon alongwith other changes....certain channels wherein LCN Realignment is needed be it to place channels of different broadcasters in each genres per slab decided in RIO agreement or just bcoz empty LCN is not free this may take time until such adjustments r done

2 days to go for starting dragon ball z kai
And adtv still not added kannada and malyalam audio feeds on cn channel

They will add these audio/language feeds on Cartoon Network once broadcaster conveys to them about the same, until now none of the operators have added these audio feeds as these still might be in testing phase on C Band.
Remember Airtel Digital TV is very fast in updating such changes once broadcaster officially announce or inform them about it. New Audio Feeds on Pogo were added on airtel digital tv within few days after broadcaster made it available to operators

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock