General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

And Privé HD LCN changed, now available on LCN 254....As i had stated yesterday now things r indicating that channel addition process will start soon as new transponders have been activated and thru shuffling of channels across new/old transponders space is created on various transponders for channel addition ...... Changing of LCN will happen as per slab (order of placement of channels) decided in the RIO agreement with various broadcasters...... Now they will have to realign LCN slots for some genres to create empty slots for addition of channels or they may implement 4 digit LCN and channel LCN of almost all channels
Soon history tv 18 hd lcn also changed.

ADTV should take care of vip feed red bug
Till ipl live in star sports 3 it's ok but dunno why red bug yesterday stayed when premiere league match ongoing it's hard to change channel or do any stb work due to red bug
Best thing will be if adtv not add any red bug vip on star sports 3 cahnnel atleast

For me the VIP is not available now but the bug is still there. If I'm on SS1 HD, I have to reboot the STB even to change the channel or adjust the volume.
Bro try
Press info button then try change channel or instead of change Channel just press any available lcn after get in that lcn change Channel to get back to your need channel

Bro try
Press info button then try change channel or instead of change Channel just press any available lcn after get in that lcn change Channel to get back to your need channel
Already tried that and not working. This EPG hang issue is there with airtel from long time. And during the issue I usually get the red UI for mute and volume. That was the case in the first week of IPL. But here the case is different. None of the keys except power button works. Also, the issue is intermittent. No issues today. Still, VIP on red button is unavailable. The VIP feature dug it's own grave.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock