General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Thanks for mentioning
Yes just checked problem solved problem faced till when i last checked 5pm then i not checked as i watching in star 3 so it's problem from adtv end

Adtv social media reply 🤣🤣

lgPSzJ6.jpg

Z0HFS01.jpg
A8XMZuL.jpg

Everything happening soon🥲
Viacom hd channel additions, 4 digit LCN , merger etc
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
😴

Bcoz all these things take time to be implemented and as i have said earlier certain things r interconnected and for one to be come into effect there needs to be other tasks which need to be completed hence on some occasions delays r bound to happen.

In Hindi there is a famous saying that "Sabar Ka Phal Meetha Hotaa Hai" which means The Outcome of Keeping Patience is always Good/Brings Happiness hence buddy i request u to wait a little more and i am very hopeful that we will be extremely happy with the new things or changes that will be implemented in near future on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Everything happening soon🥲
Viacom hd channel additions, 4 digit LCN , merger etc
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
😴

Bcoz all these things take time to be implemented and as i have said earlier certain things r interconnected and for one to be come into effect there needs to be other tasks which need to be completed hence on some occasions delays r bound to happen.

In Hindi there is a famous saying that "Sabar Ka Phal Meetha Hotaa Hai" which means The Outcome of Keeping Patience is always Good/Brings Happiness hence buddy i request u to wait a little more and i am very hopeful that we will be extremely happy with the new things or changes that will be implemented in near future on Airtel Digital TV Platform
U waiting next 10 years nothing will happen bro ok airtel not care about customers.

Mtv beats hd not added since more than 6 years!
How you will justify it? The only Hindi music hd channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock