General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Bro from today all the new HD channels are running except espn HD in my package. Happy to see.

i am more happy now. airtel rock.i am heartly said that airtel beat tatasky within 4month.

KTV HD has been requested from long time...I feel that should be added as south customers were demanding it from long time

nithinricks85 said:
KTV HD has been requested from long time...I feel that should be added as south customers were demanding it from long time

my gut feeling & prediction before ktv hd Star vijay hd will be launched & added in ADTV.

Airtel selfcare website is not showing any new topups added for almost a month now. However they have upgraded the interface with tabs for topups, games, interactive services, movies and video on demand. Mostly the looks have improved while the database of topups is stuck in the past with most new topups available on the app missing from portal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock