General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,551
Hi,
Iam new here, I have a problem with some channels that they keep coming with B001 error stating weather problems but most of the other channels work properly. The problem is mostly around news channels and some english movie channels.Does anyone have a solution.

werfish said:
Hi,
Iam new here, I have a problem with some channels that they keep coming with B001 error stating weather problems but most of the other channels work properly. The problem is mostly around news channels and some english movie channels.Does anyone have a solution.
Please readjust your antenna..your problem will be resolved

Iam not very good with this, what does readjust antenna mean.Could you please guide me

werfish said:
Iam not very good with this, what does readjust antenna mean.Could you please guide me

Bro simply call on 12150 and register complaint and tell them the problem,they will send in an engineer to solve your problem :)

werfish said:
Hi,

rotate your lnbf :k

Back
Top Bottom