Discussion General discussion about music

@anikamathur02 Adele dethrones BTS on Vh1's Top 10 chart.
E1dmpjx.jpg

It's the indian chart not the Billboard one back when vh1 used to show Billboard chart now they stopped on 2019 fyi easy on me Is one of the best song ever By adele
They never aired billboard charts. They only put it in a scroll. They only aired songs topping charts in India.

They never aired billboard charts. They only put it in a scroll. They only aired songs topping charts in India.
It will be mostly BTS and blackpink they have put Billboard charts on scroll back in 2016 and 17 but they suddenly stopped on 2019

It will be mostly BTS and blackpink they have put Billboard charts on scroll back in 2016 and 17 but they suddenly stopped on 2019
Nowhere in Top 10. BTS is in 20th spot which is in a joint single by one of the biggest bands of our times Coldplay. Like I said before. BTS can never top charts without piggybacking on other act or by BTS fans manipulating streams.
Tu7BBkK.jpg

Nowhere in Top 10. BTS is in 20th spot which is in a joint single by one of the biggest bands of our times Coldplay. Like I said before. BTS can never top charts without piggybacking on other act or by BTS fans manipulating streams.
Tu7BBkK.jpg

Even Stay is on number 2 even justin Bieber manipulate charts his songs are back to back hits not even a single Selena Gomez songs are hit like baila conmigo and 999 Selena deserves more hits than justin

Is there any thread where we can discuss regarding music label rights of Bollywood films ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock