Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,611
On Vu 4K Tvs there is no option in TV settings to enable HDMI 2.0 or Higher Quality option. ALso no option of HDR in TV settings, however the TV does support HDR as i can see the same in Hotstar picture/display settings and its mentioned on the TV outer Box
I think there will be a picture settings in Source/select mode selections likes of HDMI1,HDMI 2 and others separately...Yes if u want to change the picture settings of Home page then u have to use the secret menu code/service code..There should be picture,sound and HDMI setting too in other modes..
But I can't say exactly how ur TV brand have these settings...

Last edited:
On Vu 4K Tvs there is option to enable HDMI 2.0 option it has 2 options like standard and Enhanced.

will switching to enhanced make any difference? Also I don’t know if the cable is 2.0 or not.

I disabled SDR to HDR as it dulls out the images of all channels if HDMI 2.0 enhanced option is selected

Enabling SDR to HDR in STB make the picture look bit dull. Is this the same issue will others as well ???

It will look dull if your TV doesn't support HDR.
My TV does support HDR. Its HDR10 to be precise.

This is the TV i have

Last edited:
There is no need to enable SDR to HDR...
AFAIK
1. The Binge plus is already upscaling the picture ..
2. The 4K TV also upscaling the picture too...
Even if u play any SD content that will be upscaled to certain extent as I know....

Is it possible to change live tv channels with voice command on binge plus box ? Please reply

Is it possible to change live tv channels with voice command on binge plus stb ? Please reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock