Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,833
Can any Binge+ user confirm if Tata Sky Service channels are available on the STB ??? Like TS Music, TS Cooking, etc as the LCN are not showing up on the STB. This issue is there since the beginning.

TS CC says that it will show in the STB once we subscribe to the channel. Can anyone please conform...

Internet TV section added in Home page....

w3pUiPt.jpg

Bro! I'm Getting Dolby On Sun NXT

Checked With Ala Vaikunthapurramulo Movie

Can You Confirm Once Again??
DD2.0 working bro. 5.1audio not working.also i am checking sunnxtapp of my airtel xstream box 5.1 audio perfectly working.

Last edited:
Hi,

I finally connected my Binge+ STB to my Vu 4K HDR TV. Its a 43 inch Android TV.

Now i must say that the UI is more sharper on this TV of Binge+ as before it was connected to a FHD Vu 40 inch TV.
However HD Channels PQ looks better the SD channels looked dull as compared to how it looked on the FHD TV.
Should the resolution be 3840x2160 50hz or 60 hz ??

I wanted to know what are the best TV Display settings for the Binge+ on both STB as well as TV settings so i can get the best.
Also should i enable the SDR to HRD conversion settings in Binge+ (recently added settings via update)

@Mr.Bhat Bro, @Deep.S bro, @Vadirocks bro can help in this...

Hi,

I finally connected my Binge+ STB to my Vu 4K HDR TV. Its a 43 inch Android TV.

Now i must say that the UI is more sharper on this TV of Binge+ as before it was connected to a FHD Vu 40 inch TV.
However HD Channels PQ looks better the SD channels looked dull as compared to how it looked on the FHD TV.
Should the resolution be 3840x2160 50hz or 60 hz ??

I wanted to know what are the best TV Display settings for the Binge+ on both STB as well as TV settings so i can get the best.
Also should i enable the SDR to HRD conversion settings in Binge+ (recently added settings via update)

@Mr.Bhat Bro, @Deep.S bro, @Vadirocks bro can help in this...
1stly congrats...
Let the resolution be Auto...It will make all corrections..Still if u want keep it 3840x2160 50Hz...
No need to enable SDR to HDR..Still u can check the PQ by enabling..
Select 16:9 and Strech in Binge plus...
If u r not getting 5:1 (if ur TV supports) then enable "Always Surround" in Binge plus...
If u have HT then connect the optical cable directly to HT from Binge plus...That will give u the best audio available...
According to me it's always better to select "User" settings in TV to get ur desired quality...

1stly congrats...
Let the resolution be Auto...It will make all corrections..Still if u want keep it 3840x2160 50Hz...
No need to enable SDR to HDR..Still u can check the PQ by enabling..
Select 16:9 and Strech in Binge plus...
If u r not getting 5:1 (if ur TV supports) then enable "Always Surround" in Binge plus...
If u have HT then connect the optical cable directly to HT from Binge plus...That will give u the best audio available...
According to me it's always better to select "User" settings in TV to get ur desired quality...
Thanks.

Here are the settings I have done as of now.

Resolution is set to 3840x2160 50hz, before it was auto default.
I enabled SDR to HDR to see the difference but i cant see none. lol.
Sound i have set to always use Dolby, but then my HT - Sony HT IV 300 displays Dolby Digital no matter which channel i select but sound comes only in 2.1 for non Dolby Channels, for Dolby channels its 5.1 that i get.
I have connected Optical SPDIF Cable directly from TS Binge+ to HT.

On Vu 4K Tvs there is no option in TV settings to enable HDMI 2.0 or Higher Quality option. ALso no option of HDR in TV settings, however the TV does support HDR as i can see the same in Hotstar picture/display settings and its mentioned on the TV outer Box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock