Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,842
Bros Can I individually take subscriptions of individual apps without paying Rs. 249/ month? Or is rs 249 mandated.

Bros Can I individually take subscriptions of individual apps without paying Rs. 249/ month? Or is rs 249 mandated.

Yes, you can do that without paying 249.

I already have yearly subscriptions to Hotstar, Amazon Prime. I'm able to access these apps either from Home section or Apps section and can watch the content .

If one goes to Binge section and tries to watch without paying 249 or activating trial, one cannot watch any content there. When I tried, it asked to activate the trial plan of 30 days after which I'll be charged 249 per month. I did not activate the trial offer. Hence cannot watch the content in Binge section.

Last edited:
Isn't that the Google updates where they send patches and security update ??? I am asking for Tata sky stb updates.

What do you mean by Tata Sky STB updates.

If you go to
Settings -->Device Preferences --> About --> System Update -->Check for update , I guess this checks for all updates including patches and firmware updates (STB related too, i guess) from Google.

Last edited:
@karan_hdl bro, I have 2 queries on binge + stb

First is

Does the Android stb have a yellow Amber light that lights up when a new alert message is come ??? Like how other stbs have

And 2nd is if we can use and access play store app, YouTube app, prime, voot, and download other apps without binge+ pack of RS 249 ?

Yes, you can do that without paying 249.

I already have yearly subscriptions to Hotstar, Amazon Prime. I'm able to access these apps either from Home section or Apps section and can watch the content .

If one goes to Binge section and tries to watch without paying 249 or activating trial, one cannot watch any content there. When I tried, it asked to activate the trial plan of 30 days after which I'll be charged 249 per month. I did not activate the trial offer. Hence cannot watch the content in Binge section.
Amazon Prime is not part of the subscription. Right?

What is the lock-in period of Binge+ Pack Rs 249 ??? Does balance get deducted for this package per day basis ???

Can one take the pack for 1 day and drop it next day ???

How is SD channels and HD Picture quality in Binge+. I bought airtel Xtream box but Picture quality getting down than HD box. But TS Android box cost is double than airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock