DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 61,733
Bro for all genres or except tamil because past year only they revamped tamil lcns...

This Time All LCNs Will Be Changed Bro!

And As Of Now, No News About New Channels Addition

I am Expecting 200+ New SD channels addition,thus Sun Direct will become the first DTH service in India to achieve 600 SD channels & they are going to become No.1 DTH service in India!!
Imo_your thinking over. Sun can't beat Tata.
Better if sun improve their products quality. After that they can try to beat Tata.
I think you understand now.

Sun direct not available in few north side.
Tata available from A to Z.

Breaking:

Sun Direct Gearing Up For Massive LCN Change!

Talks Over With 50% Of Broadcasters!
@Vadirocks bro can u create a new thread about mega lcn changes and move the messages from this to that

Last edited:
Yes Guys! It's Sun Direct

Planning For Mega LCN Change! Likely From Mid July, After All Talks Over
@Vadirocks Bro,So we should wait till Mid July to see changes in Sun Direct,If they will do changes this month( Mid June) Sun Direct customers will happy,because we are already waited many years to see Pending important channels!!

@Vadirocks Bro,So we should wait till Mid July to see changes in Sun Direct,If they will do changes this month( Mid June) Sun Direct customers will happy,because we are already waited many years to see Pending important channels!!

Because Of Covid Pandemic All Getting Delayed Bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock