DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 61,725
Yes bro, just now seen this...

If it is a massive LCN change, then definitely it is for new channels addition and they must have bought new tps.. :cheers:

I am expecting atleast 150-160 channels, so that SD channel count goes upto 550 channels..:tup::wink2:
@Chezhiyan Bro, what are the channels we can expect and @Vadirocks bro how the lcn change be bro??

@Chezhiyan Bro, what are the channels we can expect and how the lcn change be bro??
I think except tamil, they will change all channels LCN bro...

Initially, they might add some important South channels and they will concentrate fully on ROI channels to grab the customer from these region..

Mostly we can expect Gujarati, Punjabi, Hindi regional news channels and North east channels bro.

I am saying this based on their past records..

I think except tamil, they will change all channels LCN bro...

Initially, they might add some important South channels and they will concentrate fully on ROI channels to grab the customer from these region..

Mostly we can expect Gujarati, Punjabi, Hindi regional news channels and North east channels bro.

I am saying this based on their past records..

This Time All LCNs Will Be Changed Bro!

And As Of Now, No News About New Channels Addition
@Chezhiyan bro vadirocks bro said that tamil will also change

Hmm..let us wait and see bro..

May be, they will change few tamil channel LCNs For example, Sathiyam TV which is a news channel placed last and far away from other news channel.. and few other channels worth to mention.
Mainly Zee Tamil @63 which is too far and Vijay also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock