DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 508
  • Views: Views 60,780
You have a habit of getting it wrong and them writing essays to make it right.

My whole comment was for the channel addition condition. Obviously,a DTH having less channels will add more compare to a DTH having already that all. Same happened with TS during 2013-15 when they were lacking. You cannot expect from TS to add 6-8 HD channels like earlier.
Kya?

Mere pyaara d2h ko bhool gaya tu?:skd:

T : What ?

You forgot my favorite d2h?

@Rushil bhai,I can't agree to this because there isn't a a point in saying a DTH with less channels will add more channels,It's completely wrong.

Addition of channels on a DTH platform depends on the DTH management, relation with broadcasters, liberal negotiations, and profit.

A DTH having less number of channels along with bad management, relations, poor negotiations, and loss won't do much addition.They will only look for profit (CASE OF DISHD2H).

Guys,I'm not interfering in TS-ADTV debate because mujko d2h se pyaar hei....:lol::hrt:

Whom to call if I want to shift house? For DTH removal and re-installation. What are the charges? If we leave the dish and cable along with it. Is their a way to buy dish again without the need of buying full set?

Whom to call if I want to shift house? For DTH removal and re-installation. What are the charges? If we leave the dish and cable along with with. Is their a way to buy dish again?
If you are on Tata Sky contact them anyway via call or chat and it will be done. Charges are mentioned here Tata Sky Charges

He is having ACB Cable .. he many times post that in Digital cable section . He also has taken Ts some months back .
No, I am a Axom Cable Communication user. I am not a DTH user.
PS I still need to know about Airtel's relocation for some reason.

Last edited:
You mean ACC-Siti cable ?? But you've Ts also what happened to that :cf2:
Got it at my dad's office. @Anish Pai bro. Do you go to dad's office to watch TV or what? Ask @shreyaskini . My grandmother also bought a SD connection recently. Also my aunt exchanged her d2h for Airtel as well for just ₹500 last Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock