DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 61,816
D2h brand ambassador uses Tata Play.
Ks6zjvx.png
Funny incident,

Fact- There is no rule that brand ambassador also compulsory use that product,
recently he is d2h brand ambassador, may be he purchased Tataplay before d2h brand ambassador.

Funny incident,

Fact- There is no rule that brand ambassador also compulsory use that product,
recently he is d2h brand ambassador, may be he purchased Tataplay before d2h brand ambassador.
Yes, there's no rule that they can't use any other service provider. However, such things make an impact when publicly disclosed and affects the brand they endorse.

He should b dismissed and search who uses dishd2h only,abhishekh should return,as he promoted asli frm begining ,still he might b using

Can anyone tell me clear,
Why difference between Dishd2h SD channels PQ & other DTH SD channels PQ ? All DTH using satellite then why ? Like that.
DishTV & d2h favourite list from 1-80 direct...

Airtel digital TV favourite list user profile (Viewer-1,2,3)

Tataplay favourite list starting from LCN 900, very strange...

Better if Tataplay & Airtel both DTH also implement favourite list from 1-80...direct.

Hi anyone let me know this.I have airtel dth hd,i want to install the sundirect.I have only one dth internal wiring.can we combine both dth wires to one in the terrace and split it inside the house to 2 seperate boxes of airtel and sundirect.Does it work?

Hi anyone let me know this.I have airtel dth hd,i want to install the sundirect.I have only one dth internal wiring.can we combine both dth wires to one in the terrace and split it inside the house to 2 seperate boxes of airtel and sundirect.Does it work?
You will need two separate cables running from two dish antennas to the corresponding boxes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock