DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 506
  • Views: Views 60,602
Important Update

Guys Jio Was In Talks With DTHs To Transmit IPL 2023 On JioCinema Through Internet,

But Later On I Couldn't Get Final Outcome Of It, So Didn't Posted Anything But Recently Heard That Due To Some Revenue Sharing Terms, Things Have Been Called Off

Important Update

Guys Jio Was In Talks With DTHs To Transmit IPL 2023 On JioCinema Through Internet,

But Later On I Couldn't Get Final Outcome Of It, So Didn't Posted Anything But Recently Heard That Due To Some Revenue Sharing Terms, Things Have Been Called Off

But why would they be in talks with DTH operators? Already Smart Box users know that Jio Cinema is airing IPL for free and if needed they will simply download the app and enjoy watching matches.

Incase they were planning to launch a dedicated internet based service channel on Smart/Android Boxes of DTH or Cable TV Platforms then i believe it would have been a good initiative to promote IPL on Jio Cinema but not having it does not really cause any major loss

But why would they be in talks with DTH operators? Already Smart Box users know that Jio Cinema is airing IPL for free and if needed they will simply download the app and enjoy watching matches.

Incase they were planning to launch a dedicated internet based service channel on Smart/Android Boxes of DTH or Cable TV Platforms then i believe it would have been a good initiative to promote IPL on Jio Cinema but not having it does not really cause any major loss

Still They Feel, Watching Through JioCinema App Is Not Kind Of User Friendly For All,

They Have Planned To Provide It Through LCN (Travelxp 4K HDR)

Still They Feel, Watching Through JioCinema App Is Not Kind Of User Friendly For All,

They Have Planned To Provide It Through LCN (Travelxp 4K HDR)

Hmm. That would have been a good step. But still there is not much to lose for Jio Cinema even if a such an agreement has not been arrived at :)

Can anyone tell me clear,
Why difference between Dishd2h SD channels PQ & other DTH SD channels PQ ? All DTH using satellite then why ? Like that.

D2h brand ambassador uses Tata Play.
Ks6zjvx.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock