Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

People have been asking for the past 3 years about this channel. Because of the agreement between ETV and Viacom18, there were supposed to be no Colors-branded Telugu channels, but this is no longer the case. Even then, there is no news of launching the channel. Better not discuss it until any concrete news is revealed.

We Telugu Peoples Loves ETV Brand from past 26 Years (Only 24 days remaining for 27th Anniversary) and don't want to see Color's overtake ETV on TV Channels Name.

Yes We Want New Colors Telugu Channel.

Surprisingly Gemini Tv not released Saturday and Sunday schedule yet, normally they will upload schedule tuesday evening. I think they are waiting for barc chart to prepare schedule

Surprisingly Gemini Tv not released Saturday and Sunday schedule yet, normally they will upload schedule tuesday evening. I think they are waiting for barc chart to prepare schedule
Promos airing on Channel.
Saturday 9am Dear Comrade and 3pm majnu
Sunday 12pm Ganga and 6pm AVLAK
Sunday 8am and 3pm still have to come.

Abn andhra jyothi marquee graphics slightly changed.
IFkNQvS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock