Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

I'm very happy for Kapil show's rating but indian idol is off air now and what about the other Sony serials trp
Sony: Mere Sai 0.7, PunyashlokAhilyabai 1.0, Vighnaharta Ganesh 0.6, KuchRangPyaarKeAiseBhi 0.3, KBC13 1.4, Crime Patrol 0.4, SuperDancerChapter4 1.9, TheKapilSharmaShow 2.0

Sony: Mere Sai 0.7, PunyashlokAhilyabai 1.0, Vighnaharta Ganesh 0.6, KuchRangPyaarKeAiseBhi 0.3, KBC13 1.4, Crime Patrol 0.4, SuperDancerChapter4 1.9, TheKapilSharmaShow 2.0
Krpkab S03 deserves 2.0 rating similar to Kapil show Now in that show Sanjana plot is too creepy FYI I love Sana amin Sheikh she's the best RJ in mirchi love

Krpkab S03 deserves 2.0 rating similar to Kapil show Now in that show Sanjana plot is too creepy FYI I love Sana amin Sheikh she's the best RJ in mirchi love
You can expect this much rating for sony serials .. 🤔

Here are the ratings for the shows of last week :

1 Anupama ( Star Plus) : 3.9

2. Ghum Hai Kisi Key Pyaar Mein ( Star Plus) : 3.5

3. Imlie ( Star Plus) : 2.8

4. Khatron Ke Khiladi ( Colors Tv): 2.7

5. Yeh Hai Chahatein ( Star Plus) : 2.5

6. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ( Star Plus) : 2.3

7. Kundali Bhagya ( Zee Tv) : 2.1

8. Udaariyaan ( Colors) : 2.1

9. Saath Nibahana Saathiya 2 ( Star Plus) : 2.1

10. Pandya Store ( Star Plus) : 2.1

11. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah ( Sab Tv) : 2

12. Bhagya Laxmi ( Zee Tv) : 1.8

13. Super Dancer Chapter 4 ( Sony Tv) : 1.8

14. Kaun Banega Crorepati ( Sony Tv) : 1.7

15. Kumkum Bhagya ( Zee Tv) : 1.7

16. Choti Sarrdaarni ( Colors) : 1.6

17. The Kapil Sharma Show ( Sony Tv ) : 1.6

18. Dance Deewane ( Colors) : 1.5

19. Nima Denzongpa ( Colors) : 1.4

20. Balika Vadhu 2 ( Colors) : 1.2

TV shows showcasing Child Marriage, Dowry system and Mollki system are good for society? Like they say say in disclaimer this...
"hum falani baat ka purjor virodh karte hai..." (disclaimer)
But, nowhere they do purjor virodh in show?
Like in Mollki she in love with guy from whom she was bought, in Barrister Babu a child is in love with a guy elder them him when she grows up?
Exactly dude!!
I was a viewer of barrister babu tbh, nd the man was nothing but a guardian angel to her, but now, as she's grown up, they started a romantic track with the same man who raised her
Nd tbh, her being in love is quite understandable coz of her child marriage nd how she was groomed in a child marriage (the man didn't groom her, but it happened coz of her child marriage), but the problem is that they romanticized this problematic scenario, in this case its worse coz they showed the man reciprocating his love tooo quickly when he saw her as an adult
They could have shown them working together as mentor mentee while marrying different people, but they choose romanticizing grooming

What happened to the channel Sahara one ? Does it still exist ? If it's so then why did the channel lost its charm in recent years ?

What happened to the channel Sahara one ? Does it still exist ? If it's so then why did the channel lost its charm in recent years ?
Its there in some cables I think

for many years not telecasted original shows

used to watch Just Kids, chacha chaudhary in childhood .. they telecasted some good comedy shows as well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock