Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

What's the name of the show that aired on Colors couple of years back? It was a docuseries based on delhi police investigating crimes.

What's the name of the show that aired on Colors couple of years back? It was a docuseries based on delhi police investigating crimes.
I think Dev Anand was such a show inspired from real life events.

Source

Court Room - Sachchai Hazir Ho?

That was court room. This was a show by Delhi Police. Who were documenating real crimes using a camera crew.
Oh that show bro you took it all wrong. Show was on LifeOK not on Colors. Show name was Dial100. Colors was women centric how can you aspect from them a show like this. LifeOK was the reality of society. Missing that channel.
Another show was co-produced by Hotstar and Discovery was "Capital Police - Beyond The Khaki"
Source

Oh that show bro you took it all wrong. Show was on LifeOK not on Colors. Show name was Dial100. Colors was women centric how can you aspect from them a show like this. LifeOK was the reality of society. Missing that channel.
Another show was co-produced by Hotstar and Discovery was "Capital Police - Beyond The Khaki"
Source
Yes, this was on Life Ok. But Colors actually had a similar show first. When they aired it. Channel Life Ok didn't even exist. I was shocked to see such show. Many might have missed it as it aired at 6 pm on weekends which was an odd time for any show to air.

Star Utsav should some classic non Ekta Kapoor drama as well. Like Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan that show has different story than those Ekta Kapoor shows. Similarly, ZEE Anmol should telecast Dulhan, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock