Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

Star Utsav should some classic non Ekta Kapoor drama as well. Like Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan that show has different story than those Ekta Kapoor shows. Similarly, ZEE Anmol should telecast Dulhan, etc.
Zee anmol already aired it back in 2013 alongside kasam se

Television is one of the Primary sources of entertainment In India especially Daily Soaps, Fiction shows have seen an immense amount of Popularity in India. So Ormax Media which has been a source of popular Audience rating has come out with a list of the most liked Fiction Shows in India. And to no one’s surprise, Anupama is ruling the charts

The whole Ormax list is as follows:

1. Anupama - Star Plus

2. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - SAB TV

3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai - Star Plus

4. Kundali Bhagya- Zee TV

5. Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin- Star Plus

6. Kumkum Bhagya- Zee TV

7. Imlie- Star Plus

8. Udaariyaan- Colors

9. Wagle Ki Duniya- SAB TV

10. Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 - Star Plus

Star Plus continues to rule the fiction category with Anupama and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai followed by Zee TV and SAB TV at a tie.

Source

Nick block started on Colors Tamil - showing Rudra Indian cartoon/animated series and golmaal jr. , holmaal jr from 5:00-5:30 pm and rudra from 5:30-6:00 pm they started from jan 24th . is it due to their evening serial episode episode timings reduced of bommi ( hindi - babister babu serial)

fzmWm87.jpg

MUMBAI:Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi was a serial that changed the face of Indian television. It began in the year 2000 and became a cult show. People still remember the series and the characters.

There is good news for all fans as the show is all set back to come back on your screen.

The show will telecast a rerun on Star Plus from Wednesday, and it will air from Monday to Sunday at 5 PM.

MUMBAI:Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi was a serial that changed the face of Indian television. It began in the year 2000 and became a cult show. People still remember the series and the characters.

There is good news for all fans as the show is all set back to come back on your screen.

The show will telecast a rerun on Star Plus from Wednesday, and it will air from Monday to Sunday at 5 PM.

I hope they bring a sequel with 6-7 thousands episodes.

Source

Nick block started on Colors Tamil - showing Rudra Indian cartoon/animated series and golmaal jr. , holmaal jr from 5:00-5:30 pm and rudra from 5:30-6:00 pm they started from jan 24th . is it due to their evening serial episode episode timings reduced of bommi ( hindi - babister babu serial)
I never watched any Nick show before the launch of Colors channel. They use to have a similar block at evening with shows like Ninja Hattori, Perman and Dora The Explorer.

Me as a 4 year old or a 21 year old. Crime Patrol promos still gives me chills. I recall my parents not watching it because of me. I was terrified of sirens back than. The intro had siren. I think some Shakti guy was hosting back than. 😅

Me as a 4 year old or a 21 year old. Crime Patrol promos still gives me chills. I recall my parents not watching it because of me. I was terrified of sirens back than. The intro had siren. I think some Shakti guy was hosting back than. 😅
Yes I remember that I've watched some early seasons of crime patrol on Sony pal back in 2015 Shakti Anand hosted the first two seasons before Anup Soni replaced him as host in 2008

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock