Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Confirmed schedule!:
Om Namah Shivaya - 12.30 pm
Kathallo Rajakumari - 1 pm
Drushti - 1.30 pm
Son of Savitramma - 2 pm!

I guess Star Suvarna will bring Rani Padmini Devi at 2.30 pm!
This is a nice move by Star Suvarna..
Many people are not able to watch Drusti because of late timeslot. This would boost afternoon slots for sure..

After MB and RK, Drusti is the most trending show of Star Suvarna..

Will Mayajala gets 10:30pm slot? As Mathe vasantha and Chandranandini still pending

Many people are not able to watch Drusti because of late timeslot. This would boost afternoon slots for sure..

Will Mayajala gets 10:30pm slot? As Mathe vasantha and Chandranandini still pending

I guess,
Rani Padmini Devi - 2.30 pm
Chandra Nandhini - 8 pm (after Mahabharatha ends)
Mathe Vasantha - 9.30 pm
Mayajala - 10 pm
Premaloka - 5.30 pm

I don't think Drushti will be permanently shifted to 1.30 pm since they are reairing from first in afternoon slot!
Its getting decent number at 10.30 pm for Star Suvarna! They should not change it from 10.30 slot!

I guess,
Rani Padmini Devi - 2.30 pm
Chandra Nandhini - 8 pm (after Mahabharatha ends)
Mathe Vasantha - 9.30 pm
Mayajala - 10 pm
Premaloka - 5.30 pm

I don't think Drushti will be permanently shifted to 1.30 pm since they are reairing from first in afternoon slot!
Its getting decent number at 10.30 pm for Star Suvarna! They should not change it from 10.30 slot!
I also thinking same because Drusthi getting good TRP both weekdays and weekend Mahasanchikes
Weekdays 1.8 TRP and weekend 2.3 TRP Total 4.1 TRP :tup:

Most Probably they are going to Retelecast old episodes of Drusthi serial at afternoon slot

I think they are testing afternoon slot for Upcoming dubbed Serials and Drusthi original late night slot really working well

Also Star Suvarna boosting afternoon Slots from Mahabharata and Drusthi, so most probably 3 new Dubbed serials coming in afternoon Slots

I also thinking same because Drusthi getting good TRP both weekdays and weekend Mahasanchikes
Weekdays 1.8 TRP and weekend 2.3 TRP Total 4.1 TRP :tup:

Most Probably they are going to Retelecast old episodes of Drusthi serial at afternoon slot
Actually 4 episodes on an average gets 2.3 and 5 episodes on an average gets 1.8 ! If they telecast Drushti for all 7 days at 10 to 11 pm, high possibilities are there for Drushti to attain 2.5 TVR! Before Mayajala starts, Star Suvarna should definitely do Drushti Mahasanchike for 1 week!

Actually 4 episodes on an average gets 2.3 and 5 episodes on an average gets 1.8 ! If they telecast Drushti for all 7 days at 10 to 11 pm, high possibilities are there for Drushti to attain 2.5 TVR! Before Mayajala starts, Star Suvarna should definitely do Drushti Mahasanchike for 1 week!
1.8 or 2.5 TVR big for 10:30 and 11 pm slots serials, if mayajala replace with Drusthi at these slots means they will loose some TVR of Drusthi serial

I don't think they will introduce mayajala 8 to 11 pm slots, hope mayajala starting in between 5 to 8 pm slots serials

1.8 or 2.5 TVR big for 10:30 and 11 pm slots serials, if mayajala replace with Drusthi at these slots means they will loose some TVR of Drusthi serial

I don't think they will introduce mayajala 8 to 11 pm slots, hope mayajala starting in between 5 to 8 pm slots serials
They should not place a hindi dubbed serial inbetween kannada original serials or telugu to kannada dubbed serials!

Even I feel they should've placed Drushti at 2.30 pm, and Rani Padmini Devi and Son of Savitramma bw 1.30 to 2.30 pm?

They should not place a hindi dubbed serial inbetween kannada original serials or telugu to kannada dubbed serials!

Even I feel they should've placed Drushti at 2.30 pm, and Rani Padmini Devi and Son of Savitramma bw 1.30 to 2.30 pm?
Bro Without Primetime Hindi dubbed Serials channel will loose position at 3 to 5th :sneaky:
They will introduce 3 new serials between 1:30 to 3 pm, Savitramma Confirmed for afternoon 2pm slot, and still two more 1:30 pm 2:30 pm slots available

Still four more serials there Matte Vasantha, Rani Padmini Devi, Mayajala and Chandra Nandhini:unsure:

Bro Without Primetime Hindi dubbed Serials channel will loose position at 3 to 5th :sneaky:
They will introduce 3 new serials between 1:30 to 3 pm, Savitramma Confirmed for afternoon 2pm slot, and still two more 1:30 pm 2:30 pm slots available

Still four more serials there Matte Vasantha, Rani Padmini Devi, Mayajala and Chandra Nandhini:unsure:
2.30 and 3 two serial
8 and 9.30 two serial

If Radha Krishna reduced than overall channel ratings will reduce
After Mahabharata replaced serial will not get more than 3tvr.
Even Same at 9.30

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock