Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter swaroopofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,208
  • Views Views: Views 967,909
Bro as per information I have no one has tretened them in any way
So u mean they r making it for trp.As it is ending soon as u said,what is the use of doing this things.Moreover it is getting bw 5.4-6tvr (which is equal to previous show genes).
But still I respect Ur opinion ,it maybe in Ur view also.

Bro maybe star Suvarna Plus continue as GEC Like Asianet Plus
Bro Star Suvarna it self struggling because lack in contents . In Tamil star Vijay super launched as second GEC like this channel but now its fully converted movie channel .

Same will repeat to this channel my guess.
To launch separate movie channel also lack in movies (for Distribute 3 channel)

So u mean they r making it for trp.As it is ending soon as u said,what is the use of doing this things.Moreover it is getting bw 5.4-6tvr (which is equal to previous show genes).
But still I respect Ur opinion ,it maybe in Ur view also.
They already have enough trp need not do. I think they know something about serial ending . If it happens kannada people will repel over zee so they thoughtfully blaming on people itself

Bro Star Suvarna it self struggling because lack in contents . In Tamil star Vijay super launched as second GEC like this channel but now its fully converted movie channel .

Star Suvarna have large number of shows Rights including Star Serials, Disney shows and National Geographic Shows and already they Dubbed serials, soon they will Dub NGC content for Hotstar and Suvarna plus

Off -Topic
Vijay Super converted to Movie channel, Because 2 years back content availability and lack of Dubbed contents in Tamil Television, But now Every Show or movie getting Dub in Tamil
Also Star already planned to Launch Star Vijay music and one more GEC channel Star Vijay Plus still in Development stage from many years

Star Suvarna have large number of shows Rights including Star Serials, Disney shows and National Geographic Shows and already they Dubbed serials, soon they will Dub NGC content for Hotstar and Suvarna plus

Off -Topic
Vijay Super converted to Movie channel, Because 2 years back content availability and lack of Dubbed contents in Tamil Television, But now Every Show or movie getting Dub in Tamil
Also Star already planned to Launch Star Vijay music and one more GEC channel Star Vijay Plus still in Development stage from many years
But they will face movies telecasting problem for 3 channels. And also I have doubt about this channel(as 2nd GEC) success.

Last edited:

Who said that star suvarna have lack of content.
star have more content than colors and zee.

But they will face movies telecasting problem for 3 channels. And also I have doubt about this channel(as 2nd GEC) success.
Not like that bro.if they have best content defiantly channel will get success.like what happened with colors super content like bbk ,majabharatha and majatalkies

Back
Top Bottom